What Is Involved In A Metal Roof Restoration?
The process in restoring a metal roof are as follows:
- Treat any light rust by grinding it back and applying a potent rust converter.
- Replace any sheets where damage or rust is unable to be treated/restored.
- Replace any loose or rusty nails or screws.
- Pressure to clean your roof.
- Apply a metal primer coat.
- Apply 2 or more Dulux Acratex roof membrane coats in the colour of your choice.
- Quality Control Inspection – Our on-site manager will be present throughout the entire duration of your roof restoration, assuring each step is met as we pride ourselves on quality workmanship and results.