The King of Roof Restoration, Sydney
Welcome to King Roof Restoration services in Sydney. We pride ourselves on delivering a premium level of services coupled with the highest and best quality roofing paints and materials, such as Dulux.
Let us breathe a new life to your old and weathered roof with our professional detailed attention to ensure that the roof is fully pointed, re-bedded (if required) and with a minimum of our 3 coat Dulux paint system ensures you get a guaranteed 10 Years of long lasting and great looking roof protection.
Best Priced Roof Restorations in Sydney
When it comes to value for money, know one beats the King !
Our full priced fixed contract pricing ensures that we tell you upfront what everything will cost, so there are no hidden charges or nasty surprises.
The materials and quality finish that we provide make us the best value roof restorers around.
A King Roof Restoration is the most cost-effective way to enhance the appearance, protection, and increased value of your property without the need for a costly full roof replacement.
A King Roof Restoration involves the following:.
Roof Inspection & Report
A customised onsite roof inspection and report which clearly defines what work needs to be done to your roof. This is a free report which we provide.
Replace broken tiles
We will remove and replace all broken tiles.
Using our 4000psi pressure cleaning machine we pleasure clean your roof using our exclusive environmentally friendly solution to remove all rot and mould.
Re-bed & Re-point
We will re-bed any loose ridge caps and re-point all mortar cracks which appear with a flexible compound.
Prime & Seal
Apply a water based sealer (undercoat) to your roof to ensure the best possible adhesion of the paint membrane.
We then apply 2 coats of Dulux paint membrane to your roof for that finishing touch.
What Roofing Services Do We Provide
- ✓ Roof high-pressure cleaning
- ✓ Solar Panel cleaning
- ✓ Roof Painting & Sealing
- ✓ Re-Pointing
- ✓ Tile replacements
- ✓ Sarking replacement
- ✓ All roof restoration works
- ✓ Valley tray replacement
A full roof restoration can add between 15% to 40% to the value of your property.
Roof Restoration Terms Explained
What are the issues with cracked or broken roof tile bedding:
– Unsecured tiles can slide off and potentially hurt someone or something.
– Unsightly which can dimmish the value of the property.
What does tile roof re-bedding mean:
Bedding is the mortar-based mixture that holds the ridge cap tile of the roof in place. Over time due to house movement and weather this mortar mix breaks apart and needs to be re-done, this is known as re-bedding. King Group will professionally clean and remove all the old mortar mix and replace it with a new one. And as added protection, we go over it with another coating of flexible material which will add and protect the mortar mix for improved longevity (known as pointing).
What does tile roof re-pointing mean:
Repointing is the second layer that is applied over the mortar mix of the ridge cap tile. This material is often made from a flexible membrane which can provide improved ability to expand and contract to reduce fewer chances of the original mortar mix cracking. It also adds a stronger bond for the tiles and an improved seal against water and other elements.
Repointing is a slow and delicate process and at King Group we ensure that our pointing work is of the highest standard as it will act as the main barrier to shield your roof from water and dust, as well as it is also eye-catching so a good pointing job will provide you with a perfect looking roof.
Flexible roof pointing materials have been in use in Australia since 1995, and as such there are many properties that are only relying on mortar bedding to protect their roofs. We highly recommend that all tile roofs have a layer of points placed for added protection.
Using Dulux ActraTex Next Generation Technology materials a King Roof Restoration will
ensure that your roof is refreshed, repaired, and restored using Australia’s most trusted paint brand, Dulux. There’s no match for the finish, quality, and long-lasting protection provided by the complete Dulux AcraTex Roof Restoration Service.
Dulux Acratex Greys
Dulux Acratex Naturals
Dulux Acratex Reds
Why Choose a King Roof Restoration
1. The Team: We ensure that we only employ the best people. All our staff from our customer service team, field operations and tradesmen are fully qualified, trained, certified and insured. Above all customer service is paramount for us, and we make YOU the centre of our work. Our experienced roofers ensure that your job is complete with no shortcuts taken. Coupled with our infield Quality Controllers ensure that each roof is inspected at least 3 times during the process to make sure that all roof restorations get the professional King Roof finish. No matter how small or big we take the same approach to every job. For every job we ensure a minimum of 2-3 staff are on site always to make sure the job is to your satisfaction.
2. The Cleaning: We apply a high pressure machine clean, using up to a 4000 PSI commercial pressure machine to remove all dirt. For the most effective and best adhesion we must ensure that the roof is properly cleaned. This step usually requires 2 of our professional staff undertaking the work which can take up to 1 day to complete.
3. The Clean Up: We then clean and remove all our waste and ensure that we leave with a smile on your face 😊.
4. The Repairs: Once cleaning is completed we then proceed to apply a re-pointing material overall cracked and damaged ridge caps. Where ridge caps have moved completely we will then re-bed these back in place. This step is by far the longest and slowest. We would have 1-2 professional pointers on site conducting this part of the job which would take upto 2-3 days depending on the size and extent of repairs. This is definitely not a step that can be rushed. A quality roof restoration is determined by the quality of the finishing of the pointing which has been done.
5. The Paint: Once your roof is pointed and ready for painting we use nothing but the industry leading brands from Dulux. We apply a primer coat and 2 finished colour coats. This provides a maximum coating on every tile which ensures years of satisfaction and protection. Using careful and skilled roof painters we disburse the paint through our industry leading Graco paint machine ensuring the highest level of coverage across your roof. We do not water down our paints at all. We open a new sealed drum and spray straight out of it. So you are guaranteed that every drop of paint that is applied to your roof has not been tampered with. This step requires 2 of our staff for between 1-2 days depending on size.
If You Think Hiring A Professional Roof Restoration Company is Expensive, then Try Hiring a Cheap One
There is nothing more truthful than the old saying of “You Get What You Paid For”. And in the roof restoration market there are a lot of cowboys offering ridiculous prices for equally ridiculous work.
What to look out for: those businesses offer $1500 Roof Restorations. The fine print is crazy. So what do you get from these business and what you don’t get:
- Roof preparation that is rushed and not complete.
- No pointing or rebedding work. CAUTION: This is where they get you. Once they clean they will tell you that you need to re-point and re-bed the entire roof and that is when they can name their price and you have little choice but to proceed with them. And most cases the price you started with at $1500 is now well over $6000++.
- Watered down paint to ensure that they use around 70% less paint than they should.
- Discoloured and fading roof within months of completion.
- The proprietor would have conned you and taken your money, changed their number and details and no longer operated.
- A very expensive bill to do the job properly.
- A full 2-3 day roof preparation.
- Dulux paint system straight from a new sealed drum, not watered down.
- Full project management team from customer service personnel to in field quality control officers and foreman.
- A great long lasting finish at the most competitive price.
- Dulux backed 10 year warranty on all our work. Backed by a leading Australian Brand be a Dulux accredited installer ensures that Dulux will support our work and validate all warranties.
- We listen to you and go that extra mile to satisfy our customers. We don’t rush and we take care with every job we undertake.
- Our after sales support is there whenever you need us. We have been around for over 15 years so you can be assured that we are here for you.
Don’t risk your roof to an amateur. Trust Only King for your roof restoration.
Areas We Serve